(e) Order of Consolidation

Upon motion of the parties or in the absence of an objection to the initial consolidation order, the court may issue an order of consolidation.

The court will transfer any motions pending in the former related cases to the main case.  Such motions will be treated as if they were refiled as of the date of the consolidation order.