This court strives to secure the just, speedy, and inexpensive determination of every action and proceeding, both civil and criminal. Case management is the method by which we achieve that goal. Most of our case management procedures have been incorporated into our Electronic Case Filing system; however, case management is more than filing papers and following deadlines.
- All practitioners should become familiar with this court's local rules and administrative orders.
- Forms are available for certain types of filings and procedures.
- Courtrooms are equipped with presentation and communication technology.
- The court also offers a Alternative Dispute Resolution program.
- Case managers are available to answer questions.
Successful case management is a result of cooperation between court staff and the attorneys and parties involved in litigation. If there is additional information about court procedures that would benefit this collaboration, please contact the Clerk's Office with your recommendations.