Interpreter Information

The following information is for court interpreters. If you need an interpreter for a trial or hearing, please contact the case manager assigned to your case.

If you would like to become a contract court interpreter for the District of New Hampshire, please contact Erin Callahan at (603) 226-7781 or The court is currently in need of certified Spanish interpreters. If you are already a contract court interpreter and have questions regarding payment and billing practices, please contact Dale Trombley at (603) 226-7732.

Information and Forms for Contract Court Interpreters