Naturalization ceremonies are held at the Warren Rudman U.S. Courthouse located at 55 Pleasant Street, Concord, New Hampshire. Monthly ceremonies are scheduled at the request of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services ("USCIS").

Impact of Weather Conditions on Scheduled Naturalization Ceremony

During the winter season, it is possible that weather conditions may require the delay or cancelation of a scheduled Naturalization Ceremony. In the event of a delay or cancelation, the court will provide notice of that decision on the court's homepage under the icon entitled "Weather Bulletin" by 6:30 am on the morning of the ceremony. If no inclement weather announcement is made by that time, persons attending that ceremony should arrive at the courthouse as instructed at 8:00 a.m.

Local USCIS Office

The U.S. District Court is responsible only for hosting the court proceeding. Thus, any inquiries about the naturalization process should be directed to the USCIS toll free telephone number at 1-800-375-5283 or the New Hampshire direct number at 603-606-6600. The New Hampshire office, open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., is located at 9 Ridgewood Rd., Bedford, NH 03110.


Applications for citizenship are available at the USCIS office in Bedford, New Hampshire. All naturalization forms are available online at

When completed, applications should be mailed to USCIS, with a certified bank check or money order (personal checks are not accepted) made payable to Department of Homeland Security or U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services in the amount listed for the N-400 form (including the biometrics fee). The application and fees should be sent to the appropriate regional address.

Records and Genealogy Searches

To obtain a replacement copy of your Naturalization Certificate, you should complete and submit to USCIS a N-565 form along with the required fee. The form is available from USCIS online using this link, or you may contact the local USCIS office.

All other naturalization records, such as declarations of intention and applications for naturalization, are available through the local USCIS office. To see those records you should make an appointment with the local office.

Read more information on how to access genealogy records (i.e. historical immigration and naturalization records of deceased immigrants).

The only records available from the court are petitions for name change that were granted by the court in connection with a naturalization ceremony. Depending on when your name change was granted, you may need to provide the date of the naturalization ceremony at which the name change was granted so that we can locate your record. If you want a certified copy, the total fee is $11.50 paid by cash, certified check or credit card. For a copy of your name change petition, contact Abigail Tourville at or 603-369-5373.

Other Information

For all other questions regarding immigration, naturalization, or USCIS, go to This site provides information regarding necessary forms, online and by mail, and answers to frequently asked questions regarding naturalization application, procedure, and genealogy searches.

Top of Page